Jason Leach's Pro Street Sy

sy2207

Donating Member
What ever happened to this truck? Has it ever hit the track or is it still on the show circuit?

HS024.jpg
 

Merk

Donating Member
Re: Jason Leach's Pro Street Sy

Last I heard, the tuning has been completed. I've known Jason for a pretty long time; a cool and down to earth individual. :tup:

You won't see him on here bragging, that's for sure.
 

sy#2921

BAMF
Re: Jason Leach's Pro Street Sy

I heard that it was out at the rockford hooters not too long ago but other than that its never seen
 

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
Re: Jason Leach's Pro Street Sy

i don't think it's been at the dyno yet Mike

ps - did you get my return (thanks again for all of your help)
 

ProSyclone

ProSyclone
Re: Jason Leach's Pro Street Sy

Wow, I dont even know what to say lol. The truck was never sold, never even talked about being sold. I have no idea where that came from. I think I am done taking it to shows. It was fun while it lasted but its a lot of work, time and money. Still playing around with it as far as tuning and getting things set up. I haven't put it on a dyno yet. I don't want to rush anything and cost me any more money then this thing already has. We did have some bugs we had to work out of stuff, as everything, and i mean everything was new on the truck. Once something exciting happens with it I will let everyone know. But my main goal for this year is really just get some seat time in it.

Jason
Prostreet Syclone
Prototype 91 Typhoon
93 Typhoon
01 Vette
 
Top