I think I broke something :-(

12secondSY

Syty Killer :(
Re: I think I broke something :-(

Pulled the valve cover off finally. Everything is how it should be. The head will come off later today if the rain keeps up. Otherwise I'll be out on the bike and I'll get to it another day.
 

12secondSY

Syty Killer :(
Re: I think I broke something :-(

My lazy ass had today off since I worked a 12 monday and last saturday so I finally pulled the head.

Found that the exhaust valve has a piece chipped off and theres a small crack between the intake and exhaust valves. Looks like this head is garbage but it still shouldnt cost more than a few hundred to repair. Nothing dropped into the cylinder or anything so Im pretty lucky.
 

Typhoonracer

Old Guard GURU
Re: I think I broke something :-(

If those are stock heads I will give you one that I have sitting in my garage doing nothing.....

Just pay shipping.....
 

12secondSY

Syty Killer :(
Re: I think I broke something :-(

Typhoonracer said:
If those are stock heads I will give you one that I have sitting in my garage doing nothing.....

Just pay shipping.....
They are vortecs with some work done :(

But I appreciate the offer
 
Top