Fuel lines

SY1373

New member
Does anyone know where I can get replacement fuel lines (both high and low) from the tank to the union under the cab? Mine look to be in rough shape and would like to avoid a future problem.

Buck
 

jwaller

Evil Genius/SyTy Guru
probably going to just have to ask around....I dont think that GM still offers them...so your going to have to find somebody that has taken them off of their truck....I had a set but sold them just a few months back.....also...FYI..the lines for the fuel system are different depending on if you have a sy or ty...
 

SY1373

New member
GM doesn't carry them anymore. From what I can detemine, the s15 / s10 fuel line will not fit the Syclone. Thanks for the tip.

Buck
 

crsurf1

New member
I had to replace one of them on my SY and used a braided line with those saginaw fittings from Earl's. Not sure of the part number for the fittings, but could look them up.
Craig
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
I also did the braided stainless line with Earl's fittings. I would have much preferred my original steel line was not bent in the first place, but what can 'ya do..

I have a closeup photo of where my line meets the fuel rail if you want me to post it.
 

SY1373

New member
I would like to see your braided setup (line to rail). Looks like my only option. Where do I get the Earl's fittings?

Thanks - Buck
 
Top