found some lil info bout the ty

ty0056

Member
The ty i believe was originally bought from AL DITTRICH OLDSMOBILE GMC TRUCK, INC. on 5825 HIGHLAND RD. WATERFORD, MICHIGAN. I believe the original owners name is Craig Olson of **** BEACH DRIVE I guess in waterford! Does anyone happen to no him and if so where he lives and if he would like to see the truck again? If anyone lives close to there and can find his number and address that would be great too. :tup: The truck has been repainted but it looks like the cladding hasnt and the ty is blk/blk, can anyone tell me if this is a blk/blk or blk/grey. Honestly i believe that it was orignally blk/blk but what do i no :roll: Thanks for anyone that puts time into reading this book and helping out too :tup:
 

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Re: found some lil info bout the ty

Being a low 92 production number I would guess its originally a blk/blk. But then again, what do I know. I would love to see where some of my old vehicles ended up. There were a couple that I really miss.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: found some lil info bout the ty

Sy-1177 said:
Being a low 92 production number I would guess its originally a blk/blk. But then again, what do I know.

Good obsersavation on the serial number, most of the first 100 92 Ty were blk/blk.
 

ty0056

Member
Re: found some lil info bout the ty

i forgot where it was in mich from the title i just changed over. all i have for info now is 6331 beach drive. not much help sorry but i have a great memory just short :)
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: found some lil info bout the ty

dgoodhue said:
Good obsersavation on the serial number, most of the first 100 92 Ty were blk/blk.

I know mine is, and all of the other ones that have been for sale recently have been blk/blk. :tup:

I wonder if GM was trying to tie the Syclones into the Typhoons by having the first group painted in black?
 

ty0056

Member
Re: found some lil info bout the ty

im at laskey/jackman area in toledo. so meijers, hoffman and ginos r min from my place
 
Top