Ford Injectors??

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
I searched for info on the ford blue top injectors and really didnt get a lot of info. So help me out with a few q's? Will there be any advantage to switching to these injectors on a mildly modded truck? If i went to the j/y what vehicles did they come in? And will they work on a stock chip? Thanks
 

It's just a six

Super Member
Re: Ford Injectors??

Here are the ones I am using currently.

I believe they were stock injectors used on the factory supercharged Thunderbird V-6 1990 something?

Part Number: F4SE-B1A / 0280150967

These are the ones that many Buick GN /T-types used as a drop in upgrade also.
You will see them for sale on there website once in a while of post a want ad. http://www.turbobuick.com/messagebd/

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/pictureguides/injectors/36lb.html

I was running out of fuel w/my stock injectors & my truck runs low 12's & last I dynoed it made 386 HP.
Hope this helps.
 
Top