EBC rotors and pads?

hatrik8

Donating Member
Anyone use these? I'm thinking of getting some EBC slotted and dimpled rotors and maybe red stuff pads. Looking for opinions or experience.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: EBC rotors and pads?

nobody? What about any recommendations? I just got Z06 calipers and need to order the rest of my parts.
 

jpalmer

New member
Re: EBC rotors and pads?

i know a lot of people like Hawk. i have green stuff on my Tahoe, but the truck is under braked from the factory so it is not a good comparison, but didn't notice anything better or worse with them

Make sure that the pads you get are recommended for your rotors, i bought the wrong kind with cross-drilled one time and chewed them up
 

Shift220

New member
Re: EBC rotors and pads?

I went with the C5 dimpled and slotted rotors with red stuff pads. I have no complaints except there is quite a bit of brake dust. I suppose that's mostly because of the slots tho.

They look great and seem to be very high quality parts :tup:
 
Top