Do Air Foils Work On SyTy's

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder
sy2206 said:
Mark C. Just because your bday is 4/20 doesnt mean you have to become and pothead.

I've never smoked it once in my life, ever. Many people find that hard to believe, but it's true. I'll try lots of things, but that is one that I won't. I have nothing against poeple who do smoke it, I have some friends that do, but I just don't see the point. So I don't.

Good thing, with all the booze you drink, you'd combust!
:eek:
I bet your O2 sensor(/liver?) is PISSED!
Were you drinkin' leaded on this trip!?!?!

BAH!

Yes, pot calling kettle black...

-w
 

sy2206

New member
I actually don't drink that much, thats half the reason I got tore up so fast at Nats. I had a few, and then a few more and it always seems to sneak up on me. Than I ride in garbage cans. :lol:

Oh well.
 

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder
sy2206 said:
I actually don't drink that much, thats half the reason I got tore up so fast at Nats. I had a few, and then a few more and it always seems to sneak up on me. Than I ride in garbage cans. :lol:

Oh well.

Caught on video?
:D
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
biggtime said:
I put a ATI supercharger on a car last week and in the instructions it said,
"DO not install a tb airfoil or it will void the warranty" So I am inclined to
believe that it will free up some restriction.

This may be because some of the air foils don't bolt in, they just sit in the intake held in by the duct. Maybe one got forced into the intake track....
 
Top