Cover for the syclone????

fizzler

New member
I recently bought a cover for my truck and it is one of the more expensive ones but it fits like crap! It says on the box that it is for "mazda, ranger" and I assume that it's suppose to fit a S-15 also but NO WAY!!! It looks like you could fit a big microwave oven in the pockets for the mirrors!!!!!

What kind of cover do some of you guys have?? I want one that will withstand the weather but has a tight, good fit!

Thanks and God bless
 

warpspeed

New member
depends on what kind of cover you want. I just got a new coverrite from pepboys......model pu-e mfg nmbr.11709. it fits perfect. the back of the cab is a little sloped for run off. It was raining this morning and i was watching the water just run off in streams. its repellent but its not the quilt kind. lightweight and only 59.99. im very happy with it.

note: you have to take the antenna off, or make an incision in it.

but most of all its a really nice fit for a general cover.
 
Top