Cool pic from the track

THEMADTYPH00N

Active member
My dad snaped this pic while we where doing some test and tune at the track this Saturday. Thought you guys would enjoy.

ahn.sized.jpeg


Theres a real big version in my chitown gallery for anyone thats interested.
 

SY2932

Administrator
Very nice 8) ! I hope that you didn't have anything in your cup holders or any loose objects in your ty while you were at the track...

Mike Campbell
 

THEMADTYPH00N

Active member
92 black typhoon said:
is that the rpm a2a? How do you like it? Any dm files of the mat temps with it?

Yeah its the RPM set up. So far I'm very impressed with it. I'd have to dig up the DM files, but I can tell you on the day that pic was taken it was around 82 degrees and my Intake temps stayed right around 95 degress the whole run. I'm sure with a scoop it would do even better than that.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
a cutting wheel would take nice to those u-bolts under the truck....


nice pic, gotta love the short wheel base on Ty launches...
 

ghettosled

SYTY SUPERSTORE
sweet pic.. glad you are enjoying the parts. If there is any technical assistance you guys need let me know and I can maybe provide some ways to improve your setup if you think you need some "more"
 

syntax

Member
I need help improving my progate, which is currently on par with the stock wastegate, it does fine at base boost btw, guess I just need a better regulator or a $$$ boost controller ? yippe ;/
 

prosty

The tranny breaker
I've also got the RPM Intercooler and I'm VERY happy with the results. Only bad thing is that I have to put some paint on it :) It doesn't look clean under the hood without painting the big pipe. But it was quite easy to install. The hard part is removing the old system :). And also The hole in the fenderwall. Otherwise no problems at all. Even for me.. Thanks again for the instructions Ghettosled..
 
Top