Cladding fs

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Here is what i have left for cladding. please call dibs in this thread if you want it. I got so many pm's asking for different cladding its hard to keep up with who wants what and who was first etc etc...



ty rear bumper. there is a small indention on it in the top corner. couldnt find a comparable price to sell for in search so how does $150 shipped sound?

2012-06-02_11-35-55_109.jpg


Sy drivers side rear. mandi dropped this one and cracked it...easily fixable. $250 shipped

2012-06-02_11-34-54_396.jpg


2 sy and 2 ty door claddings. $100 shipped apiece or $175 shipped in pairs.
2012-06-02_11-36-08_145.jpg

2012-06-02_11-36-30_453.jpg




Lh ty rear eyebrow. painted the wrong one for mandis truck..lol $100 shipped

2012-06-02_12-04-12_765.jpg
 
Last edited:

SuicideSy

New member
Re: Cladding fs

I asked the other day about a drivers front arch along w/ the rear corner, and you said you do not have one? If you have one or misread the message I will take it. I will pm for directions and a plan.
Greg
 

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: Cladding fs

I asked the other day about a drivers front arch along w/ the rear corner, and you said you do not have one? If you have one or misread the message I will take it. I will pm for directions and a plan.
Greg
I apologize for that, i just found these 2....pm'd
I will take the Ty drivers side rocker for $350 shipped.
Ray
cool..pm coming soon

The Sy Pass Side Rocker is SOLD!

thank you sir! :tup:
 
Top