Calling all UTAH peeps.

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Calling all UTAH peeps.

Nothing to add.....just thought it was funny that you'd wait until the first day of summer to have a spring meet. :lol:

Just busting your chops. :tup:
 

Mr.Smith

New member
Re: Calling all UTAH peeps.

I'm good for any night shoot me a text and I'll be down to roll out on the town!
 

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
Re: Calling all UTAH peeps.

Oh. I see you think it is funny that it has been raining and cold here. In Utah we have 2 seasons, blizzard or boiling. Just kidding. But that is how it is here. Sunday it was 55 degrees and raining, all day. Thursday it is going to be in the mid 90's. How about this Saturday?
 

asmo

Sy #2918
Re: Calling all UTAH peeps.

Im down, but sat I work tll 6 or 7pm, so sunday would be better.
 

xperimental

New member
Re: Calling all UTAH peeps.

Just curious if any of the Utah members are aware of any Syclones for sale in the Salt Lake valley. I've been checking KSL and haven't seen any for a while. There appear to be quite a few for sale around the country, but I would prefer not to have to travel.
 

turbo325ii

New member
Re: Calling all UTAH peeps.

Future Sy/Ty Utah owner here! Just bumping this thread! Hopefully I will be in one of these machines in the next little while!
 
Top