Build Sheets

biketrix

New member
Does anyone know if PAS left a build sheet in the vehicle somewhere? I've found them in several Corvettes and Camaros thru the years. I'd like to take mine out of the truck and put it away if it's in there somewhere. Thanks!
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: Build Sheets

actually PAS has their own sheet its in the PAS file on your truck, cant say who has the files now though
 

NOJIMMY

New member
Re: Build Sheets

fyi
..When PAS was "alive" I obtained my printed Build Sheet directly from them.
I have no idea where this info went when they closed. They routinely also called
to ask questions about the vehicle (fit, finish, maintenance) as well. I
learned that while my vin is #1258 my actual PAS build number is #2270.

-Larry
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: Build Sheets

It's called a SPID. It's on the inside glovebox bottom.


thats "service parts" he wants the sheet in the truck when it rolls down the assy line, 2 different items and Larry i do know where the sheets are if the owner wants to reveal it thats his choice
 

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member
Re: Build Sheets

This is what frustrates me. :rant:

Someone has the Build Sheets, but won't part with them. I guess that's their option, since its 'theirs' now. Hopefully they have some plans to help get them to the truck owners, but I have been waiting years for this.

Anyway, done ranting for now.

Jimmy
 

biketrix

New member
Re: Build Sheets

Correct, I'm looking for the paper build sheet. I know GM usually sticks them in the car. Many times on top of the gas tank(for some reason), I've found them stuck in rear seat frames, under carpet, in a door, etc. I don't want to stir up old problems, but if someone here has the build sheet from PAS and would like to put it with the proper truck, I'd love to have it. It would really complete my SY. I have some very good and original documentation, this would make my day.
 

gkrcr882

SyTyless......for now!
Re: Build Sheets

^ Definitely would make a lot of people happy. I'm bummed because the RPO label in my glovebox is FUBAR and unreadable, and I have no doorjamb stickers :(
 

nallj92

Active member
Re: Build Sheets

any way we could pay a fee for him to copy them so we could get the copy of our trucks?
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Build Sheets

fyi
..When PAS was "alive" I obtained my printed Build Sheet directly from them.
I have no idea where this info went when they closed. They routinely also called
to ask questions about the vehicle (fit, finish, maintenance) as well. I
learned that while my vin is #1258 my actual PAS build number is #2270.

-Larry

:werd:

my vin #0180 but my build number is actually #1163 :tup:
 

Daron

Active member
Re: Build Sheets

probably not. if anything, they would goto marty.



he has been working on them and getting the info. i would think that once hes done, he just give the info out.

My PAS "build sheet" came with my Typhoon, and was included with all the stuff I got when I purchased it new, from the dealer. I have a scan of it somewhere... And yes, my truck number 0633 (vin) is not the same as the sequence number PAS assigned it.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Build Sheets

I believe Opie has some or all of them, not sure if he owns them or someone else I have heard about that has a lot of syty "stuff".

Keep in mind your talking boxes of paperwork, if they did an open hey I have the stuff who wants copies it would be impossible to manage, figure out.

This also assumes the paperwork has some order to it and wasn't just thrown randomly in a box when PAS closed.
 

graham1524

Well-known member
Re: Build Sheets

i think its him but whoever has the build sheets has put some of the information like date and stuff on sportsmachines maybe or one of the other sites that i saw
 
Last edited:
Top