bowtie block?

RwD*eaT3r

New member
I Know I've seen bowtie blocks for sale with brodix heads.I think it ran for $4000 anyone know any websites I can buy them at or just bowtie blocks?
 

ghettosled

SYTY SUPERSTORE
i have a couple dry sump bowtie blocks, which would be easily converted to wet sump. From GM or Pace, etc the new bowtie blocks (051) casting as like $2900. Pretty crazy for a cast iron block.... I have 2 sets of brodix angle plug castings brand new i can sell for $1200ea pair. They are $1495 from brodix with a 8-10 week lead time.
 

RwD*eaT3r

New member
pics of the heads too,any miles on them if in good shape I'll buy a set of heads and a block off you.
 

ghettosled

SYTY SUPERSTORE
ghettosled said:
I have 2 sets of brodix angle plug castings brand new i can sell for $1200ea pair. They are $1495 from brodix with a 8-10 week lead time.

they are -8 heads or more commonly referred to as Lil Brodie's. Regular runner intake will bolt directly to syty intake manifold.
 
Top