westinbrad
New member
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking to replace all the bushings with polyurethane and can the body bushing be installed with just the help of a jack? I want to do the switch myself, but only have a jack.
I'm new to the Typhoon and car mechanics in general(well, replacing bushings), so any information would be helpful...thanks,
Brad
P.S. I nowhere near the car, and next time I take a vacation, I'll have time to work on it a bit.
I'm looking to replace all the bushings with polyurethane and can the body bushing be installed with just the help of a jack? I want to do the switch myself, but only have a jack.
I'm new to the Typhoon and car mechanics in general(well, replacing bushings), so any information would be helpful...thanks,
Brad
P.S. I nowhere near the car, and next time I take a vacation, I'll have time to work on it a bit.