Best Wheels... Post your pics.

MjP

Banned
Anyone want to flaunt their wheels? I figured its time to see some nice rims on sytys...

I have banged up stock ones... so use your imagination!
 

epix

Typhoon
17" KMC Venoms
Woodward_04.sized.jpg
 

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed
e1_12_sb.JPG

these will be on my sy as soon as i get some adapters.
figured id get something other than the played out ZR1s
 

Mad Mike

SYCOSIS
666 Sothis 666 said:
e1_12_sb.JPG

these will be on my sy as soon as i get some adapters.
figured id get something other than the played out ZR1s

Well... these kinda look like a poor man's version of ZR1s. :2cents:
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
All Chrome .gross ...

All Chrome .gross ...

I didnt know BMW made a toaster .
 

Jer

Don't taze me bro!
I don't have any photos yet but I plan to get a set of the C6 five spoke wheels for mine before too long. I think those would look HOT!!
 

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed
Mad Mike said:
Well... these kinda look like a poor man's version of ZR1s. :2cents:

how so? theyre poor mans wheels cause theyre from a WS6 and not a vette? sheesh ya try to be different from everyone else on here and ya get shit on :talkpoo:
 

myclone

Donating Member
Re: All Chrome .gross ...

Re: All Chrome .gross ...

mrking01 said:
I didnt know BMW made a toaster .

LOL....you owe me a keyboard since I drowned this one with coffee outta the nose.
 

Mad Mike

SYCOSIS
666 Sothis 666 said:
Mad Mike said:
Well... these kinda look like a poor man's version of ZR1s. :2cents:

how so? theyre poor mans wheels cause theyre from a WS6 and not a vette? sheesh ya try to be different from everyone else on here and ya get shit on :talkpoo:

Not shitting on you. Just giving you a hard time. :D Those wheels look like zr1's. So are you really trying to be different? Remember, alot of your fellow sy/tyer's have zr1's. You sound like someone from florida that said about the same thing... "corvette wheels are so played out" That's not very nice. :lol: But I do have ....

Image323.sized.jpg
 

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed
Mad Mike said:
Not shitting on you. Just giving you a hard time. :D Those wheels look like zr1's. So are you really trying to be different? Remember, alot of your fellow sy/tyer's have zr1's. You sound like someone from florida that said about the same thing... "corvette wheels are so played out" That's not very nice. :lol:

saying ZR1s are played out isnt a put down or meant to be condescending at all... i happen to like the ZR1s a lot, i just chose not to get them, because so many people already have them. i havent seen a syty with 02 WS6 wheels yet, so id say im being a lil different even if they are a similar wheel. :D
 
Top