joesscamaro
New member
Well, I'll start from the beginning...I bought the truck maybe a month ago and it was driving and running good. It was building right at 15 lbs. of boost and it just seemed to run good. I've only put, maybe 400 miles on it. The last few times I drove it, I noticed it was only building around 10 lbs of boost. I was thinking maybe it was just the gauge that wasn't reading right, but today just proved to me that it definitely wasn't running right. I went to a buddies house and when I got there he wanted to go for a ride in the truck. So, we go a couple miles down the road and on the way back I saw a little smoke coming out from under the hood. I knew it wasn't good, but when I got out and popped the hood I knew something serious was wrong. I took the oil fill cap off and there it was...coolant. So, I'm just hoping for a blown head gasket and not a cracked block or something. I just thought I'd share my woes with other Sy/Ty owners. I'm sure I'll be back when I get a chance to crack into it.