Anyone running Baer 13" brake kit?

Rinkrat456

Got LS1?
I was browsing through the site and found a listing of Baer big brake kits for Sy's and Ty's. I was wondering if anyone out there on their Sy or Ty has the 13" dual piston kit, or if there is any reason the kit would not work on my Sonoma 4x4. The wheel recommendation is at least a 17" rim and will not fit 16" Sy/Ty rims, so that right there might be a turn off, but I do have 17's and 18's, so hopefully their recommendation is correct, if I go this route. The price is fair and the 13" rotors would match my rear 12" rotors nicely.

http://www.sytyarchives.com/howto/viewarticle.php?article_name=baer_brakes.php&dir=drivetrain
 

V

Donating Member
Re: Anyone running Baer 13" brake kit?

I bought the Baer front/rear set way back when. Nowadays, there are more options which offer the same, if not better, performance for less money. I see no reason why any these kits wouldn't fit your 4x4.

baer.jpg

before & after
 
Last edited:

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: Anyone running Baer 13" brake kit?

i have them and love them. deleted the abs and with the baer brakes can hold any boost i want and it stops 1000% better
 
Top