Hi guys,
I tried asking last year but no luck but someone suggested I try again.
My Diacom will not display 2-bar KPAs correctly. When reading .gdfs on Datamaster, maps are correct. Have been over this with BG, Rhinda Tech, and anyone else that would listen but no luck.
I assume is prob with Diacom program using 58 bins. Map readings are approx 1/2. (30 KPA idle, 55 KPA at atmospheric, and around 75 KPA at 6-7 lbs boost)
Would like to read someone elses file just to varify if possible.
Thanks
Bob H
I tried asking last year but no luck but someone suggested I try again.
My Diacom will not display 2-bar KPAs correctly. When reading .gdfs on Datamaster, maps are correct. Have been over this with BG, Rhinda Tech, and anyone else that would listen but no luck.
I assume is prob with Diacom program using 58 bins. Map readings are approx 1/2. (30 KPA idle, 55 KPA at atmospheric, and around 75 KPA at 6-7 lbs boost)
Would like to read someone elses file just to varify if possible.
Thanks
Bob H