Al Dustan Tie rods?

dourtyb

New member
Al,

Your email @hotmail is bouncing. I'm in need of some info/prices on your tie rods. Need to replace one of mine in order to get my truck running. Need to get a set from you. Email me please... dourtyb@missouri.edu

Thanks,
 

ghettosled

SYTY SUPERSTORE
I guess you missed this post.

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:16 pm Post subject: New email address for dustan Performance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys need to get a hold me please email me at

Lt250suzuk@comcast.net

My hot mail account is not working right now so I have not gotten any of your emails. Sorry for this inconvenice.
 

Loeryder

New member
Brian,

I just talked to Al about tie rods and he said $200 for the set.

That is his normal price and he is not offering a GP price on them with teh front suspension setup.

Dunno if custom colors are still extra but he said the green to match my coilovers was still only $200.

HTH,
 

Lt250suzuk

New member
Please call me to order a set. Yes most colors are for the 200.00 price it just depends some of the candy and metalic colors are a little more. Please call me or email at

Lt250suzuk@comcast.net

Be patient with this email as I can only check it at night. Thanks again.
 

InvisiBill

Active member
Here are a few pics Al sent me a while back when I was asking about them...

tierod1.jpg


tierod2.jpg


You can get more info on the coilover setup at http://www.sportmachines.com/dpt/syty.html too.
 

TheObiJuan

Active member
thanks bill, but I already had those pics and info. al and I have spoken about this and I am doing the kit, I was wanting to see them on the actual vehicle, like some on a ty that is ready to launch, or some other stuff like that, perhaps what the different colors look like in there application.
 

jwaller

Evil Genius/SyTy Guru
I have some pics of them installed on my machine. I'll have to figure out how to get them up on the site.
 
Top