advantage fiberglass

attackdog

New member
Re: advantage fiberglass

Those are nice. What is the style differences on the 3" cowl hoods between Style A Lift Off $150, Style B Lift Off $150, Style B Bolt On $265? I guess the question is ... what style bolts right on? Thanks.
-Dean
 

mattw

Active member
Re: advantage fiberglass

I called the guy and spoke to him.. He sounds like a nice person thats not afraid to share info about his products/methods.. Every part has a white gelcoat finish. The fenders are gelcoat + two layers of 1.5oz mat. They are light and you would need to build a brace for the front rad support if you use them. He told me the layup schedule for the hood but I forget exactly what he said.. I think he said a few layers of 4oz mat.

He said that it would be $100 to crate and ship a hood to PA. I asked him how much would the shipping go up if he added two fenders. He said that he could crate them together so shipping would only go up to $110.

I forgot to ask him what type of resin he is using but I'd be surprised if it were anything other than polyester..


-Matt
 
Top