92" typhoon ls1 project

Gnocide

turbo game burt reynolds
Re: 92" typhoon ls1 project

just felt like posing this photo, just so you guys have an idea where i work :)


IMG_0349-1.jpg
what is the cool other truck in front of the typhoon?
more pics please
 

vettandtyphoon

New member
Re: 92" typhoon ls1 project

I have not taken the time to read this entire thread yet. except i did notice you talking about your sanderson headers.

i ordered the ls1 s10 4x4 headers and they sent me correct ones that actually wrap around the steering shaft.
you may want to check and see what they sent you. may have just sent you the block hugger version!!!!


just felt like posing this photo, just so you guys have an idea where i work :)


IMG_0349-1.jpg
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: 92" typhoon ls1 project

I have not taken the time to read this entire thread yet. except i did notice you talking about your sanderson headers.

i ordered the ls1 s10 4x4 headers and they sent me correct ones that actually wrap around the steering shaft.
you may want to check and see what they sent you. may have just sent you the block hugger version!!!!



Can you post up a pic of those wrap around headers? Ther's nothing on the sanderson website showing a wrap around set.
 

vettandtyphoon

New member
Re: 92" typhoon ls1 project

Can you post up a pic of those wrap around headers? Ther's nothing on the sanderson website showing a wrap around set.

They don't list on site. Call and talk to Donna. You need ls1 4x4 s10
I ordered plain to make sure fit. I'm sending back for the ceramic coated tomorrow. I'll see if I can get pics now
 

vettandtyphoon

New member
Re: 92" typhoon ls1 project

just took pics now at night. they will work i already lined them up on my personal truck.

you will need to remove the steering shaft and install through the header. I also have a rpm low profile steering shaft


602273_485931758095719_547851936_n.jpg


546990_485931698095725_1511214967_n.jpg


483039_485931724762389_357798973_n.jpg
 
Top