sy2207
Donating Member
I use the 92 typhoon skin and I notice that none of the imbeded links stand out meaning they aren't a different color, just the regular black text. With the 93 typhoon skin it has has both yellow text. There have been a couple circumstances that I have been surprised to find imbeded links by rolling the cursor on top of the text.
I have noticed that the classic syty has green links and the 91 syclone has red links so I figure there is a way to make the link another color. It doesn't really bother me but if it was an easy fix maybe someone could do something about it.
Here is an example: This text should be a different color.
I have noticed that the classic syty has green links and the 91 syclone has red links so I figure there is a way to make the link another color. It doesn't really bother me but if it was an easy fix maybe someone could do something about it.
Here is an example: This text should be a different color.