MO 91 Syclone

HopnDude

I B Derpin.
Price seems slightly high. Not sure, but figured I'd post it. Found on Craigslist.

1991 GMC Syclone - $15000 - Fairview Heights, Missouri

"Rare 1991 GMC Syclone. 104,740 miles. Freshly repainted cal hood, front bumper, and back bumper. I still have the original hood. The motor and tranny have just been rebuilt not even 3000 on both of them. Engine is bored .0030 over with comp pistions, new rods, a comp cam, comp rockers, comp lifters, oversized springs and pushrods, I did a valve job for better valve seating, port and polished the heads, balanced the motor and new throttle body. I still have the original heads, throttle body pistion and rods. Transmission has a new Hughes torque converter, new shift kit, all new gears and clutch bands. Tires are almost new. The parts of the body that I did not repaint is still good looking but has some small chips (not bad because it is the original paint). There is a small burn in the drivers side seat but I have a new seat cover for it that I have not installed. I have a new Syclone sticker for the windshield. Has Pan-Am after market security system with 2 key fobs. The car is kind of dirty in the pictures but it is really cold right now so I will not wash it till someone wants to come look at. Call or text me for questions because I am sure I left some stuff out about the truck 580-794-0058 $15,000 OBO I may be interested in trades."
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: 91 Syclone

Price seems slightly high. Not sure, but figured I'd post it. Found on Craigslist.

1991 GMC Syclone - $15000 - Fairview Heights, Missouri

"Rare 1991 GMC Syclone. 104,740 miles. Freshly repainted cal hood, front bumper, and back bumper. I still have the original hood. The motor and tranny have just been rebuilt not even 3000 on both of them. Engine is bored .0030 over with comp pistions, new rods, a comp cam, comp rockers, comp lifters, oversized springs and pushrods, I did a valve job for better valve seating, port and polished the heads, balanced the motor and new throttle body. I still have the original heads, throttle body pistion and rods. Transmission has a new Hughes torque converter, new shift kit, all new gears and clutch bands. Tires are almost new. The parts of the body that I did not repaint is still good looking but has some small chips (not bad because it is the original paint). There is a small burn in the drivers side seat but I have a new seat cover for it that I have not installed. I have a new Syclone sticker for the windshield. Has Pan-Am after market security system with 2 key fobs. The car is kind of dirty in the pictures but it is really cold right now so I will not wash it till someone wants to come look at. Call or text me for questions because I am sure I left some stuff out about the truck 580-794-0058 $15,000 OBO I may be interested in trades."
Hey guys,the kid with the Syclone crank is posting again! :tup:

Post up a vid of your stupid non running "David at DTS said" 2wd longbed 2nd gen S10 POS slowly rotting into the ground please.

I'll even throw in $5 if you narrate it
 

s106banger

New member
Re: 91 Syclone

jimmy, hes gotten much better. just lay off a bit man.

hes just posting a syclone he found for sale...
 

Sy1566

New member
Re: 91 Syclone

Hey guys,the kid with the Syclone crank is posting again! :tup:

Post up a vid of your stupid non running "David at DTS said" 2wd longbed 2nd gen S10 POS slowly rotting into the ground please.

I'll even throw in $5 if you narrate it

The real JIMMY is back!!!! :D
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: 91 Syclone

guess im not seeing your point then... lol.

that doesnt surprise me.

perhaps you should go check the Trucks For Sale forum and things will make sense, since you can't grasp the concept that this post had to be moved to this forum, and the other post he made earlier today was also in the wrong forum as well as a repost, so that one was removed completely.

14:47, 15th May 2013 Thread moved with redirect to 'eBay Auctions / Internet Finds'.
 

s106banger

New member
Re: 91 Syclone

that doesnt surprise me.

perhaps you should go check the Trucks For Sale forum and things will make sense, since you can't grasp the concept that this post had to be moved to this forum, and the other post he made earlier today was also in the wrong forum as well as a repost, so that one was removed completely.

perhaps i didnt look in the "trucks for sale" section, as im not looking for a truck. its hard to grasp the concept of a thread being moved if it isnt listed that it had been moved anywhere expect the wrong place to begin with.

oh so friendly around here sometimes....
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: 91 Syclone

perhaps i didnt look in the "trucks for sale" section, as im not looking for a truck. its hard to grasp the concept of a thread being moved if it isnt listed that it had been moved anywhere expect the wrong place to begin with.

oh so friendly around here sometimes....

I really didnt see the need to explain it to you. its not your post, youre not the one selling the truck, so..... I don't even know why you were concerned to begin with.
 
Top