Re: WTB totally clear tailights, corners, etc???
sure thing :tup: . I'll try to take a few pics outside so you can see the metal flaked trim rings that cover them as well.
Re: WTB totally clear tailights, corners, etc???
http://www.s10planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4922 there's the pics from 1 of my s10 forums. :2cents: that's freaking out rageous for a set of euro/altezza lights with clears :bs: . Here's a place for the corners/bumper clears...
Re: clear corners?
They still sell the diamond cut corners but I'd have to search my list of favs for'em. Anyways here's a link for the corners/bumper for both under 26$ a piece http://www.partstrain.com/products/AutoBody/Lights_(Altezza)/1991~CHEVROLET~S10~6~2.8~S10P--002.html
Re: WTB totally clear tailights, corners, etc???
I have a set of TYC all clear tails with 311 metallic blue trim bands or the regular aluminum trim bands that i'll set for 50$ IF interested? They're in A1 shape, no scuff, scratch marks, or cracks. They're illegal in most states unless they're...
Re: Whats with the lip on the stock wheel?! ---
Yeah i seen that episode & on Overhaulin they showed it too (mike from american hotrod). You can have a custom wheel company machine solid 1 piece wheels but i'm goin to say it's probably not cheap especially the bigger the rim & depth. I'd like...
Re: seats!
Thanks Marty that helped me out because I have 93-4 4dr jimmy sle pwr seats installed in my 91 s10 tahoe already :D .
However I never have liked the grey/charcoal seats with red pinstriping so when I have mine redone they're goin tobe black suede with the factory dark charcoal seat...
Re: Finally have a mold for making urethane cladding
yeah i'm pretty sure of that midnightbluS10 & like your avatar sayin that's going tobe the reason why unfortunately :tdown: . Golden goose dreams with chickenscratch dough :( .
Re: Finally have a mold for making urethane cladding
:D PPI i hope you don't mind that I added you to the buddy list becuase ... I feel partly responsible for this on going task which you've undertaken. I am the newb that posted that cladding topic...
Re: Newb .... wanting to make a Syclone !!!
yeah that's going tobe the biggest body difference when you see it coming. I've always admired the 2nd gens for their looks. The rounded off front fenders that semi wrap around don't look too good in my :2cents: opinion. My dad is pretty decent with...
Re: Suicide Hood Idea
my thoughts exactly joey but i've decided to do the entire front clip. Everything from the back of the front fender forwards is going to flip forwards but here's the kicker :rock: it's going tobe hinged with pins for full on/off removal ;)
Re: Newb .... wanting to make a Syclone !!!
yeah that's what i thinkin bout doing because the regular 1st gen kits aren't all that great looking compared to the 2nd gen 94+ models. Why do you ask if i may?
Re: Newb .... wanting to make a Syclone !!!
500$ for one piece is a little way too deeep for my pockets man .... especially fiberglass replicas & when i can buy an entire cladding/gfx kit for a newer model s10 is my point :(
Re: Newb .... wanting to make a Syclone !!!
I'd most definitely put'em nose to nose but man i'm :usa: & unless it's jus to canada or somewhere close to the US border i think it would be pretty expesive $$$ to meet up. However it'd be cool seeing the footage & pics of 'em .... in due time i'll...
Re: painted the fender liners, 20 mins later...
nexttime you paint something consider using a quicker drying paint :2cents: . my dad once grabbed a set of rimz that was painted in metallic/candy paint which was kinda funny cause he had glitter smurf hands :rotf: . it kinda sucked though cause...