Recent content by HopnDude

  1. HopnDude

    97 s10 turbo 4.3 build.

    Re: 97 s10 turbo 4.3 build. Well, I'm waiting to get mine back from the body shop. I'll try to crush your 10.93, we'll see if it happens. Sucks you went LSX, only in the fact that you're not in the 4.3 game anymore. I do have to say the new setup looks pretty damn nice!
  2. HopnDude

    ECM options

    Re: ECM options Not sure what the instrumentation uses for inputs, but I'd try and see if you can go with the newest PCM for those. If at all, I'd see if you can switch to a newer 0411 PCM. I just finished having a 0411 PCM swap for OBDII in my 94 S10. All the instrumentation works like...
  3. HopnDude

    93 Ty for sale $6,000 obo

    Re: 93 Ty for sale $6,000 obo Tempted.....got the cash.
  4. HopnDude

    MO 91 Syclone

    Price seems slightly high. Not sure, but figured I'd post it. Found on Craigslist. 1991 GMC Syclone - $15000 - Fairview Heights, Missouri "Rare 1991 GMC Syclone. 104,740 miles. Freshly repainted cal hood, front bumper, and back bumper. I still have the original hood. The motor and tranny have...
  5. HopnDude

    typhoon wont start after new injectors

    Re: typhoon wont start after new injectors Just a question. But before it "quit starting" and before you "changed the injectors". Was it acting up? Doing anything abnormal before you did any work to it? Just wandering. Pretty much EVERYTHING has been touched on this thread. Except ignition...
  6. HopnDude

    Ordering L-35's....Help!!!!

    Re: Ordering L-35's....Help!!!! I don't know much on the other questions (still a rookie). But as for the holes, I do know! My 94 block has 2 sensor holes per head. OBDI was setup with a knock sensor in each head, and on the driver side, just above the knock sensor a temp sensor! (also, these...
  7. HopnDude

    Rear end question

    Re: Rear end question Still, crack that rear dif cover, see what's cookin inside!....
  8. HopnDude

    Rear end question

    Re: Rear end question I told him, that there's a Astro Van t case in great shape at a bone yard near me. Well, I think they have two to be honest, and thats just one yard, I haven't been to the other bone yard near me in a few months. But I will be later today for a few small nuts/bolts (I...
  9. HopnDude

    Rear end question

    Re: Rear end question :tup: No worries! Full tear down & inspection instructions sent! I went 8.5" cause I didn't wanna wait for the small 7 5/8" to blow out. And Jimmy....you mad bro?!....
  10. HopnDude

    NEEDED! 4L80 to t-case input shaft

    Re: NEEDED! 4L80 to t-case input shaft Danimal, this place is local to me. Might be of help, its always worth the shot! Jus try'n to help! http://www.driveshaftsunlimited.com/ Best of luck!
  11. HopnDude

    {FS} Built Lil Brodie Brodix Heads Ported by Lingenfelter + Sheet Metal Valve Covers

    Re: {FS} Built Lil Brodie Brodix Heads Ported by Lingenfelter + Sheet Metal Valve Cov Completely Retarded question (maybe, maybe not). But Brodix makes a great product. And those are 18 degree heads, correct? If those are 18 degree heads, I'm guessing those outflow even the newer 4.3 Vortec...
  12. HopnDude

    "Assassin" Traction Device

    Re: "Assassin" Traction Device I have Caltrac's....wouldn't trade them for anything!.... Caltrac's design is made to take "wheel hop" and convert it to forward energy.... Also, Caltrac's offers a mono leaf spring setup (I used 3 tier 3" drop leaf) that's supposed to be pretty nice!.... On...
  13. HopnDude

    94 S10 "The Bastard Child"

    Re: 94 S10 "The Bastard Child" Jimmy....you mad bro?!....
  14. HopnDude

    94 S10 "The Bastard Child"

    Re: 94 S10 "The Bastard Child" I was 17yrs old. What did you do when you we're 17. That was 10 years ago. And that's right, this "Ricer kid" just made you look like a fool in front of your buddies. Now go be a tool on another thread. Come back when you have something of use to say.
  15. HopnDude

    94 S10 "The Bastard Child"

    Re: 94 S10 "The Bastard Child" Mike & or someone else did. & my main goal (500whp would be nice) is over 500wtq.
Top