Just as an update and for info for future members- I swapped out my MAP Sensor with a new one and that seems to really help. I am unsure what MAP sensor was on it (2 bar or 3 bar) but went back with a 2 bar. I question which one it had since it had an old chip installed when I bought it. I had...
No video yet IGottaSy, I am still working through the issue along with now trying to get the brakes to bleed properly. Once I get confident in the brakes I will take it on a drive and see about videoing as well. Thanks for the suggestion!!!
Hello All- I am really new to the Syclone world but have been fixing up #1577. I purchased the truck from a repair shop that took it in on payment for repairs. The truck has 48,000 miles. The shop replaced the motor with a new one and several other things but it still doesn't seem to run exactly...
Thanks for sending the pics Wildphil- do you recall what color that dash pad is? I ordered light gray but think I should've gotten medium gray based on the look and your pics.
I see. That makes sense that the repop market may not have a big enough demand to warrant making new ones. What brand is the hard cover you have or what website did you get it at? I'd like to check them out. Thanks for replying and advising, it's appreciated!
Recently purchased Syclone #1577. There are several cracks on the dash from sitting outside (I assume). Are these dash pads replaceable? I may buy a cover as a short term band-aid, but would like to have it back to it's original condition. Where would I find one? Does the dash pad come off or is...