Recent content by BAD ZR1

  1. B

    Borla or ATR?

    On complex dual exhaust systems with several bends and junctions, borla usually has better quality than most exhaust manufacturers but since our syty combos involve little more than a piece of tube with a couple kinks and a single straight through muffler, it's not worth the extra price for the...
  2. B

    Ultimate chip questions

    Just got a ty about two weeks ago and I've already scoured the site and reltated links for all of the great info. I've now entered the amassing parts phase to get in the 12's and amongst a pile of other items I just bought a used ultimate v7. A few questions: 1. Where can I get replacement...
  3. B

    CARFAX Please!

    Hoping to get my hands on a TY but I need your help since my 30 Carfax period is over. Thanks in advance... email to mikemertz@yahoo.com 1GDCT18Z7P0811409 :tup:
Top