Recent content by Richiec77

  1. R

    1993 Typhoon Rear-End type: 2WD or 4WD

    Re: 1993 Typhoon Rear-End type: 2WD or 4WD Cool. Thanks guy's. If I can't find someone local to weld up an 8.5" 10 bolt, I'll be going with a 2 bolt. Planning a Twin-Turbo LSx 408-418 build with PT6262's or larger turbos.
  2. R

    1993 Typhoon Rear-End type: 2WD or 4WD

    Have been trying to figure this out and have searched the forum. I'm wanting to install a 12 Bolt Rear-end but I can't figure out if the type is 2WD or 4WD from the factory.
  3. R

    93 Ty for sale $6,000 obo

    Re: 93 Ty for sale $6,000 obo I have a Sleeved LS2 with a 52mm Harrop that I was thinking about putting into the camaro but I think it'll be more fun in a Typhoon. 457" N/A build. Will still keep the original drivetrain and have it rebuilt at some point so I can go back to stock.
  4. R

    93 Ty for sale $6,000 obo

    Re: 93 Ty for sale $6,000 obo Interested in this typhoon. Might be the best buy since I was thinking about an LSx conversion and if the bottom end needs to be rebuilt, then it's the best time to swap to the V8.
  5. R

    FS: 1991 Syclone #0973

    Re: FS: 1991 Syclone #0953 Re: FS: 1991 Syclone #0953 Very nice truck. I'm currently shopping around for either a Sy or a Ty. Any pictures of the engine bay, undercarriage, interior?
Top