Recent content by ready961

  1. R

    ALL WHEEL DRIVE??????

    with 4wd on the fly you can engage and disengage at whatever speed
  2. R

    ALL WHEEL DRIVE??????

    can you still use the viscous coupler in a 4wd front end? is there a viscous coupler in rear end also?
  3. R

    ALL WHEEL DRIVE??????

    Re: 4wd Re: 4wd Is this unit part of the trans case or front end? I'm thinking of converting a 4wd to an Awd. What parts would I need to change? Is the olds smart track the same as the typhoon? I heard that the awd astro van had the same front end. Thanks Matthew.
  4. R

    ALL WHEEL DRIVE??????

    I am just curious. I have owned many 4wd s10 and small block one. I was thinking I would be better to be able to enguage and disenguage the front drive as needed.
  5. R

    ALL WHEEL DRIVE??????

    I was wonder what the benifits are there to all wheel drive? How is all wheel drive better than 4wd. I would think 4wd would be better because you can switch between 4 and 2wd, inceasing milage.
Top