Recent content by nothingsacred

  1. N

    Colorado Street Outlaws Race

    Re: Colorado Street Outlaws Race I was just setting it straight for v8 Sonoma. Can't help it if the truth gets peoples panties ruffled. Tyler worked his ass off on that car ( i was there every weekend it was being worked on and lending a hand when needed), and he raced the hell out of it to...
  2. N

    Colorado Street Outlaws Race

    Re: Colorado Street Outlaws Race A bumper BETWEEN you = a CARLENGTH +... you were behind him completly! Saying a bumper gives the impession you were next to him! Not the case at all! Dafuq is so hard to understand about that?
  3. N

    Colorado Street Outlaws Race

    Re: Colorado Street Outlaws Race I'm just saying there's so much shit all over from some of these races and I think its really unfair to show some shitty video and say someone got robbed for whatever reason. The syclone is a fast bitch no doubt so I'm not hating on that but he simply got outrun...
  4. N

    Colorado Street Outlaws Race

    Re: Colorado Street Outlaws Race Look at that the truck gets out on him and the talon comes back around...! Oh shit son what's the excuses now?
  5. N

    Colorado Street Outlaws Race

    Re: Colorado Street Outlaws Race The talon didn't jump or win by a bumper. Maybe you should have paid attention at the race. Yeah so big deal the car rolls forward 2 inches. Hell the 32 coupe was feet out on some cars because they lined frontends up instead of tires but that's besides the...
  6. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll PMI never tried bandi long way for 1 pass
  7. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll 2950 pretty much stock weight.
  8. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll Wow sounds like I'm on rx7club again everything you said is incorrect...
  9. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll Your info is wrong. I went 10.83 in '09 on a 100% stock LS1 with a 150 shot. Never seen more nitrous then that. Its now a built engine, cam, heads,more compression, headers, blah blah blah.. Only on a 100shot so far should be a bit quicker then stock with...
  10. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll Why would I want to race you with a predetermined excuse as to why you will lose? You want a race, bring me everything you got and then some. Takes the fun away if I know you will just say well my turbo is bad or my motor is ****ed. When you are prepared to...
  11. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll Trust me I know exactly how fast my car has been and you aren't even close... you could never match even one part of my timeslips... It was my pleasure watching you fade from my rearview though specially after the posts from last time I stopped by... But you...
  12. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll we have raced brotha... went so badly for you... I see you forgot to mention it here though...I wouldn't have posted about an ass raping like that either though so I can't say I blame you...
  13. N

    Destroyed Terminator from a roll

    Re: Destroyed Terminator from a roll Oh looky I came back to check up on my little buddy and what do i find....:rotf:
  14. N

    5.0 with F1 Supercharger....

    Re: 5.0 with F1 Supercharger.... The F1 car ran 11.7 @121 a year and a half ago. I know the guy that used to own it. It should be making a bit more power now, but you're right with traction its gonna be a beast. Danny's blue car has been on the street he's been to GW day shows a couple times...
  15. N

    Why mike (TYTILIDIE) races so much

    Re: Why mike (TYTILIDIE) races so much I might have a fast car might not... It doesn't matter to me. I just like how tytilidie trys to act like hes something special here but won't post how great his truck is on a local board.( a board the fast cars frequent) Maybe he's scared of a call out...
Top