Recent content by jhanson1750

  1. jhanson1750

    Cladding epoxy

    Re: Cladding epoxy Use fiber glass resin and either the cloth or the fiber glass sheets ... lay the resin down after its properly mixed and use enough cloth to wrap around the tab nicely then apply more resin.. if its just around the base you wont have to redrill the hole for the mounting...
  2. jhanson1750

    FS: ABS Delete, Plug Wires, and Timing Set

    Re: FS: ABS Delete, Plug Wires, and Timing Set What is your "normal" price on the ABS delete? Looking at this for my sons truck. Thanks, Jon Hanson
  3. jhanson1750

    Used 60 lb injectors wanted low impedance

    Re: Used 60 lb injectors wanted low impedance I have a set of Lo Z 60's that bought for my GN, thinking that I would have the driver mods done. Turned out it was way easier to buy new 60lb mototrons. The Lo impedance are used. I will get some pics sent to you if you want and we can see what...
  4. jhanson1750

    Updated and combined good stuff for sale page

    Re: Updated and combined good stuff for sale page Is the crank forged? I am about to pull the motor from my Sy for a rebuild and wouldnt mine having the insurance of a forged bottom end.
  5. jhanson1750

    Rebuilding engine

    Re: Rebuilding engine Yea I've just recently completed my GN. Well today the ignition module crapped out. The new one will be here at 7:30pm. Then I can see about doing some tuning on it. The motor in the Sy will be a fairly straight foward build. Have a good day, Jon Hanson
  6. jhanson1750

    Rebuilding engine

    Hello all, I'm the new owner of sy 1659 and am about to pull the motor and rebuild it. Any recommdations on this. Here is my game plan as of right now. Stock block Stock crank Eagle H beams Forged pistons (Weisco with light weight JE pins) Don't know about cam as of yet. Want to use a stock...
  7. jhanson1750

    New Owner of Sy 1659

    Re: New Owner of Sy 1659 You could just move the battery like mine!:rotf:
  8. jhanson1750

    New Owner of Sy 1659

    Re: New Owner of Sy 1659 Done.
  9. jhanson1750

    New Owner of Sy 1659

    Re: New Owner of Sy 1659 Yes, all Texan here. I live in League City. There are several Syclones and a couple Typhoons locally. I have some pics of three Syclones at a local car show but I can't post them here yet. I guess I dont have enough posts yet. I will be checking back to see what I may...
  10. jhanson1750

    New Owner of Sy 1659

    Just wanted to introduce myself. I have an 86' Gn and now a 91 Sy. I'm looking at a rebuild of the Sy motor and will be doing a lot of parts gathering. The site looks great. I'm on turbobuick.com with the same screen name. My Gn ran a 12.14 at 15lbs having to lift for the 1-2 and the 2-3 shifts...
Top