Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
Members
Heimbig
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Heimbig
H
91 GMC SYCLONE 4.3 TURBO Engine
Re: 91 GMC SYCLONE 4.3 TURBO Engine do you still have the motor for sale
Heimbig
Post #9
Mar 17, 2012
Forum:
Parts For Sale
H
WTB Complete Engine
Re: WTB Complete Engine Ray- when is a good time on Monday afternoon to call. Mike
Heimbig
Post #6
Jan 30, 2011
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
H
WTB Complete Engine
Re: WTB Complete Engine I am looking for a stock engine as it will go into a jeep project I have. Mike
Heimbig
Post #3
Jan 30, 2011
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
H
WTB Complete Engine
I am looking for a complete engine with all accessories and wiring. Thanks Mike
Heimbig
Thread
Jan 30, 2011
Replies: 6
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
H
Looking for a complete motor
Re: Looking for a complete motor stock motor
Heimbig
Post #6
Oct 16, 2009
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
H
Looking for a complete motor
Re: Looking for a complete motor I am in Washington State 99352 As complete as possible with downpipe and crosover pipe. I don't need the air compressor but do need the power steering pump and alternator and ecu and wiring harness.
Heimbig
Post #3
Oct 16, 2009
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
H
Looking for a complete motor
I am looking for a complete motor for a conversion I am planning. Thanks Mike Heimbig@aol.com
Heimbig
Thread
Oct 16, 2009
Replies: 8
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
Home
Members
Heimbig
Top