Recent content by Googs

  1. Googs

    alum fabricated valve covers ( now with pics )

    Re: alum fabricated valve covers Re: alum fabricated valve covers I could be interested in these also, but would like to see those pics.
  2. Googs

    One fast supra!

    Re: One fast supra! What makes that even more impressive, is it still has a IRS set up.
  3. Googs

    Gettin kinda nervous

    Re: Gettin kinda nervous I'm with MRKING, get rid of the knock before you go any further. Knock is the mother of all things bad in a turbo motor. It's what will send your head gaskets & rod/main bearing out to pasture.
  4. Googs

    Head differances

    Re: Head differances Actually, I did search. The 10 or so threads I read didn't give any clear anwsers. :roll: To VermontTy, thank you.
  5. Googs

    Head differances

    Is there any differances between the SY/TY heads and the standard 4.3 heads (bigger valves, ports and so forth)?
  6. Googs

    Close Call!

    Re: Close Call! I can attest to those oh s**t feelings. The night after I bought my '87 Buick GN, a friend came over for a ride in it. As I got on the freeway on ramp I hammered it, hit the freeway with the speedo pegged (it only goes to 85) and rolled out of it shortly after it shifted into...
Top