Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
Members
fchen83
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by fchen83
F
wtb stock airbox
Re: wtb stock airbox I just need the airbox, alread have the crossover tube.
fchen83
Post #4
Feb 27, 2010
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
F
wtb stock airbox
looking for a stock airbox
fchen83
Thread
Feb 27, 2010
Replies: 4
Forum:
Trucks / Parts Wanted
F
parts for sale
Re: parts for sale do you still have the stock airbox for sale?
fchen83
Post #2
Feb 27, 2010
Forum:
Parts For Sale
F
Draining Battery
Re: Draining Battery I'm having the same problem, I checked the draw on the battery and it's at 1.35A which is nowhere near the 5mA range. I've pulled the fuses too and still don't know what's drawing current. Any ideas?
fchen83
Post #12
Aug 23, 2009
Forum:
Chassis Electrical & Accessories
Home
Members
fchen83
Top