Re: *** Big Sale - Various V6 Parts ***
Water pump has been sold, sorry bro.
No problem John, it was pleasure doing business with you.
Hope to see some posts from you during your tuning adventures!
Re: Engine value
The devil is in the details, and we need more for it to be accurate.
Post detailed pics.
Stock heads, meaning all OE used parts?
Unknown cast cam? Billet?
100% Assembled? Just a short block? In pieces?
I just got mine...
Passenger side is crooked by 1.5-2.0mm from tab to tab alignment.
Driver side is off by 5.0mm from tab to tab. Strait up looks like it was welded together crooked compared to the base plate that is flush on the block.
I was told "this is how they are".
I've seen other...
Re: *** Big Sale - Various V6 Parts ***
Unsure honestly. Was part of the engine from the previous owner.
The rods and bolts are in good condition. It's not like the engine failed or anything... Just parting everything out individually to maximize the sale.
**** All Parts Sold... thanks everyone!****
Keeping this simple and strait forward:
Everything was in good working order/condition when removed from my truck. Sold as-is, no warranty or refunds. I'm pricing these parts cheap to sell, my loss your gain!
New parts for sale are listed as...