so air to air inter coolers are lighter? I would like to find some 18in wheels.I forgot about headers thats 10 to 15lbs I would think.Thanks you gave me some good ideals but I gotta keep my AC,I live in TX.
I don't know yet just installed the coil overs today,how you get you sy down to 3300 mine was 3560lb I'm looking at the Cat scale ticket w/o spare.I will give you my opinion soon.
the leaf springs saved some,no spare.I was joking about the roof rack.I have the ultimate chip and thats all,I had a Sy with a KB chip and air cleaner and ran 12.70.My Ty is with in 30lbs. of my sy.So I'm hoping for 12.7 -12.8,I very well might be wrong.I can't wait to get to the track.
I took the roof rack off :grin: I hvave front coil over suspesion,rear flex-a-form leaf springs and baer brakes.Tomorrow I'm taking my trailor hitch off. If I a have stock motor, stock trans.Is my truck still stock as far as 1/4 mi. times go.I'm pretty sure I can get a 12.7-12.8 out of her.